Super mini elm327 OBD2 bluetooth v1.5 scanner OBDII adapter tool
This OBD2 ELM-327 scanner fits all OBD2 protocol compatible vehicles from 2000 or newer model year made in United States (Jeep, GM, Chevrolet, Ford, Chrysler, Cadillac and others). Also fits vehicles of 2006 or newer model year made in Europe (Volvo, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Skoda, Fiat, Mini, Volkswagen and others) and 2009 or newer model year made in Asia (Lexus, Subaru, Toyota, Honda, Acura, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi and others).
You may also pop the hood and look for a sticker named "Vehicle emission control information" to make sure that your car is compatible with OBD2.
This ELM327 v1.5 version supported by Android smartphones with Android OS 4.4 and higher only.
- Read, erase and display code descriptions problems - both standard and special manufacturers.
- Measure the fuel consumption.
- Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
- Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
- Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
- Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
- Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
- Stable wireless connection.
- No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the 12V Vehicles battery)
- 30 Minutes without communication, it will automatically go to sleep mode.
- Ultra low cumsumption in sleep-mode, less than 10 mA
- Supports almost OBDII protocols, widest coverages
- The adapter uses the fast communication mode and most reliable ARM chips, up to 60 PID/S.
We Also Recommend
Professional police digital breath analyzer alcohol detector AT-818